Kubernetes Dive-in Workshop @SysEleven
Containers are the top topic for the future of IT and cybernetics is already playing a groundbreaking role. Container orchestration with the steering wheel is probably the most powerful tool DevOps uses to carry out fully automated deployments and make processes much more efficient.
As powerful as Kubernetes is, as extensive it is! For this reason, our Kubernetes experts Bastian Hofmann & Simon Pearce from SysEleven have designed an intensive introductory workshop in which they will dive into the basic structure of Kubernetes as well as into the details of Network & Service Discovery with the participants, in order to finally deploy an application over Kubernetes.
As a platform for Kubernetes the OpenStack-based cloud of SysEleven is used, the SysEleven Stack. The platform and Managed Kubernetes are available to participants free of charge for one month after the workshop. This allows them to apply and deepen what they have learned.
Get the course fees back
The workshop has convinced you and you want to use MetaKube? Perfect! We will credit you the course fees over a 3-month period.
Contents and objectives
- Get to know the components of Kubernetes
- Understanding the function of Kubernetes
- Install Kubernetes
- Overview of API Applications and their functions
- Access to Kubernetes
- Application Deployment Basics
- 10-13 pm: Basic concept of Kubernetes and container orchestration, installation
- 13-14: Lunch break
- 2-17 pm: Network & Service Discovery, Use of Kubernetes and Fundamentals of Deployment
- Linux Shell knowledge, previous knowledge of container technologies (e.g. Docker)
- own laptop with SSH installed